How to make delicious prebiotic fibre pancakes
Pancake day isn't over 'til we say it is.
One of our lovely customers sent in this delicious high-fibre pancake recipe made with our very own Gut Booster blend. This was too good not to share. I don't know about you, but we might just be repeating pancake day every day this week.
Ingredients (makes 8 large crepes)
- 3 eggs
- 25g melted butter, plus extra for the pan
- 60g myota
- 300ml milk of choice
- Melt the butter and pour milk into a blender cup or mixing bowl
- Add the eggs, butter and myota
- Blend - note the mixture will seem thicker than you'd expect for crepes but trust the process
- Heat a frying pan to high / medium heat and add a small amount of butter or oil to grease
- Pour in approx. 1/3 cup of the mixture evenly over the pan, spreading with a spatula if needed
- Allow the batter to cook through and then gently ease the crepe off the pan with a silicon spatula and flip to cook the other side for 30s
- Remove crepe and repeat until all mixture is used and add chosen toppings